Re: Windows on Wallstreet Day Trader Pro

Well, hell we cant get Bill Cruz to answer any questions lets see if anyone
at WOW wants to try and get 1000 new customers or not..

WOW Please post some response here to the list about these questions.  Bill
Cruz doesnt want to talk to us!

Mark Brown  TradeLab for the Serious Trader http://www.sciapp.com
BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertising revenue can
work wonders! Charles Kaucher to John Sweeney     circa 1997 - 199?

:     I just talked to a salesperson at WoW who said that the
:expected release date for Day Trader Pro is in December.
:It is  to be compatible with Tradestation ela
:programming functions and systems. The cost is unknown
:but will be above the $1500 they currently get for Day
:Trader 6, which is already 32 bit.
:   Since the first news release was dated Jan 6, 1998, I'm
:wondering if they will  beat Tradestation 5.0's release and
:have a superior product to boot. Anyone have the inside
:scoop on this product?
:
: