Windows on Wallstreet Day Trader Pro

     I just talked to a salesperson at WoW who said that the
expected release date for Day Trader Pro is in December.
It is  to be compatible with Tradestation ela
programming functions and systems. The cost is unknown
but will be above the $1500 they currently get for Day
Trader 6, which is already 32 bit.
   Since the first news release was dated Jan 6, 1998, I'm
wondering if they will  beat Tradestation 5.0's release and
have a superior product to boot. Anyone have the inside
scoop on this product?