Re: test this "fact"

Thanks Colin I will test that and I'll have to do it in three different test
because Omega has this 13,000 bar limit..  Here is one to test, Bill Cruz
has lied and missed "EVERY"  release date of every piece of software they
have ever produced.    TS 5.0 will not be late because it will not be
released ever so much for back testing.
So we sure as hell aint getting TS 4.0 patch or even a answer/response from
BILL CRUZ!!!

MB

If you wish to contact an attorney about suing Omega research? below is the
attorney that is handling the class action lawsuit against the on behalf of
their stockholders.

Please free to contact me.
Sincerely,

Ralph M. Stone
Shalov Stone & Bonner
276 Fifth Avenue, Suite 704
New York, New York  10001
(212) 686-8004
Fax (212) 686-8005

Below are some intersing web sites..

Read About Omega's Lawsuit

http://www.lawssb.com/Omega/index.htm

http://www.markbrown.com/vs.htm
http://www.markbrown.com/bash.htm

BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertising revenue can
work wonders! Charles Kaucher to John Sweeney     circa 1997 - 199?

:When Platinum gaps higher and rallies more than 1.5% but Copper gaps lower,
over the next three days, Platinum declines over 2% on average in 8 of 10
past occurrences (since 1968).
:
:Regards,
: