'SOLUTION PROVIDERS': ISSUES & PROBLEMS?

Group:

In an attempt to avoid costly mistakes (Iv'e make my fair share), I
would greatly value some group feedback and input about how to
make a wise choice in the selection of a solution provider to program
some of my trading ideas.  Do I need to expand or elaborate on the
tenor of this question?  If you want to tell me of anyone I should avoid;
feel free to e-mail me privately.  Thanks for the favor of your valued

Charles