Re: Indicators, Beagle or human

(I think my mailer dropped this.  Sorry if you get two copies.)

Michael Stewart wrote:
> You (Gary) wrote

> "It's not all that difficult to write programs that close the
> feedback loop, so they observe the current conditions AND the
> success of their recent efforts, and modify their behavior
> accordingly."
> Any chance you might be able to develop this thread further
> and give an example of how code in a system might smarten up
> its act ?

Well, I think it's going to beyond the abilities of TS4 is most
cases.  And when I said "not all that difficult" I meant it's very
possible and fairly well understood.  That doesn't mean *I* have the
techniques on the top of my head.  :-)

Gary