Capturing screens from TS or SuperCharts

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Capturing screens from TS or SuperCharts
  • From: Cliff Morgenthaler <books@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:49:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I am looking for a way to capture a chart right from the screen in
SuperCharts. I trade an account for someone else, and it would be nice
to be able to let him look at a screen in order to make a quick decision
when he can't make it to where I am. I have a website that I could stick
up some extra pages with the screen shots for him to see.
Thanks for any help.
Cliff

--
The Book Shop  Cliff Morgenthaler, owner
54235 Ridgeview Dr.    P.O. Box JJ