Bonds feed down?

Typical!

You watch and wait patiently for a nice wedge to build up and then, just
after it breaks nicely to the north (confirmingly  with a Third Time
Through) and then the feed goes down.  Is this just International?  or is it
down in the States?

The last tick I had was for 128^29 at 10.21 CDT and it is now 11.30.   The
last trade I had (I don't chart it) on ZB Z8 was at 11.21 and that was
128^27.

The wonders of modern technology.  Still compared with some of the European
stuff...   not surprising that England ought to stick with America and leave
the Euros to themselves!

Any answers?

Bill Eykyn