Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Dans un courrier daté du 21/10/98 00:08:30é Pari30 Madrid,
robertwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  Mitch that is a very good point your quick to respond to the price being
>  wrong but silence when the topic changes to the Y2K patch or lack of it
>  from your company. What is it going to take to get a response from Omega on
>  this very important matter a class action lawsuit? Maybe if everybody on
>  this list refuses to buy another thing from Omega until they publicly
>  inform clients the current status on Y2K patch for TS4. I already have
>  started this boycott for myself and it seems their pocket book is the spot
>  to get a quick response.
>  So Omega list members join the Omega product boycott today until we hear
>  about the Y2k patch. Asking is not getting the job done it appears. Mark B
>  this is probably your job why haven't you mention boycott?
>
>  Robert

Hey, Robert...
Do you suffer of any prejudice for the moment ?

What is the next step after?
Dropping an atomic bomb on Omega Headquarters ?

Do you plan to start collecting 239 Pu from this list, or do you have a
preference for 235 U ?

Rgds

PO