Re: TA, Indicators and Discretion Trading

Hi Alan:

Good, honest post. My experiences mirror yours closely. For every nugget I
find to be useful, there are at least 1,000 that are worthless to my way of
trading. But I continue to mine for them daily. I've gone from the
off-the-cuff style of a novice to pure systems trading to more of a
discretionary style. I'm maturing, I think. I just hope it's in the right
direction.

I have met a few very successful traders and this gives me alot of
inspiration. Trading is probably one of the toughest of man's endeavours. I
always come back to a comment my dad made once. "If it was all that easy,
then everyone would be doing it." I do think that persistence and
experience will finally win out some day. I hope the funds and the
opportunity lasts that long.

Oh, by the way, I wasn't bored. This is my $0.10.

Best of luck in your pursuit,
Randy Murphree