Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Sounds like Omega is shutting its doors!  How about it Bill Curz can you
answer even one question to this list, would that just kill you?  Or how
about you Mitch ?  Or Melody?  Or Janette?

Bill why dont at least go out in good favor by giving us a 4.0 year 2000
patch!

Mark Brown

I heard that, at the recent FIA show in Chicago, Omega was
offering TS4.0 for $450, incuding a free upgrade to 5.0 when it
arrives. I didn't go to the Omega booth, so I have no first-hand
knowledge.

Can anyone else confirm this?

How does this square with the suggested $495 upgrade price for
existing TS 4.0 owners?

Cliff