Re: Indicators

Hi Wong,

Leverage is your lure I think. Sometimes its just a matter of changing what
you trade to a less leverage market that has more time. There is always a
trade off in trading but winning has to be the primary goal.
Gambling with short time and leverage is fine if you win if you don't then
you must make yourself change markets that you trade. When you give
yourself more time use more capital and change markets and use money
management you will find winning is not that hard just boring at times.
Really no big magic in trading just sometimes its hard to face the odds
before you trade.

Robert