Re: Raschke question

:I caught your post on the list........I hadn't heard that Linda had busted
:out 3 times. Do you know this for a fact?  I'm simply curious, because it
is
:so different from my impression of her career.

It's a fact. Documented by the NFA and CFTC. Check out their websites. Also
check out www.dejanews.com for news articles/posts on LBR. All of this is
public information. You just have to do a little searching for it.

I've never trusted information/systems/indicators pushed by vendors (I've
never taken them at their face value). And I think it's best if other people
do it too.

I mean, you don't see Paul Tudor Jones, Julian Robertson or the Hull
brothers on the seminar/lecture circuit, do you?

In my opinion, the seminars are great if you need an introduction into
trading the futures market but once you've paid your tuition and survive the
cut, the information given is almost useless or at least contradictory. I
don't know. Just my $0.02. ;-)

And if you're on this list, you'll probably learn more than what is given
out on the circuit. ;-)