Re: Worst trade of the year buying Omega

  • To: "Trade Jack" <trade_jack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Worst trade of the year buying Omega
  • From: "Neal T. Weintraub" <ntw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 23:04:22 -0400 (EDT)

The spread between DJIA and S&P is at historic distance. For the last five
bear markets widing of the Spread meant a sideways to bear market. Of course
I cannot back test this, since I only have a sample of five. I may have to
rely on intuition. Oh no. Not that. Yes, that. Of course I could wait
another 26 bear markets and test it.