Re: 200 day ma (yeah!)

DH,

you don't really believe in all that fundemental mumbo jumbo do you?
Institutional investors are hired to buy stock - and manipulate markets -
which is why the markets not gonna fall like a stone - and since when did
earnings ever stop fund managers making crumby decisions for their
investors?   85% of em can't even beat the index..

just a thought !