A Global Futures Magazine

Several weeks ago Hans Esser recommended "Applied Derivatives Trading", a web-
based, global futures magazine. It is absolutely first rate. Well informed,
knowledgeable, outspoken, and witty - a far cry from USA's "Futures" magazine.
I download the various sections and then read them at my leisure. It's
available at www.adtrading.com. Following is an index of the October issue.

EDITORIAL:
Marry In Haste... Repent At Leisure?

FEATURES:

Lessons From LTCM
Keltner Channels
Asian Afterthoughts
The Crossfire Show
What Else Can You Do?

CLASSIFIEDS - please visit our sponsors NOW!

Small Ads, Jobs & Forthcoming Events

FOCUS - TRADING SYSTEMS 2:

Developing Risk Management Approaches
Data
Data And Back Testing
System Testing Results

REGULAR ARTICLES:

Beginners Corner: The ADT Guide
Book Review 1: Trading Rules
Book Review 2: At The Crest Of The Tidal Wave
Column: Someone Had To Do It
Exchange News: Roundup
Forum: Readers' Letters
OTC Roundup: Market Reports
The Back Page: Good Deeds From The Floor

I'd love to know Patrick Young, the editor and major contributor to the
magazine.

Best wishes,  Ralph Love