Linda Raschke Web Site

The estimable Linda Bradford Raschke has a site within that of Moore Research
Center (www.mrci.com). The following topics are currently available, each in
three or four well thought-out pages:

    Daytrading S&P Futures      Notes from a Swing Trader      Swing Trading:
Rules and Philosophy      Volatility Breakout Systems      The Mental Aspect
of Trading      Tape Reading      Classic Trading Rules

A surprising statement in the "Tape Reading" paper:

"I've known hundreds of professional traders throughout my career. I don't
want to disappoint you, but I know of only two who were able to make a steady
living for themselves with a mechanical system. (I am not counting the well-
capitalized CTA's who are running a money-management program with "OPM" -
other people's money.) All those other traders used some type of discretion
that invariably involved watching the price action at some moment - even if
just to move a stop up or down."

Best wishes,  Ralph Love