5 Stages to Trader maturity.

I recently pulled out an old Omega video "Trading A-Z" with Bill Cruz and
Charlie Wright (copyright 1994). I was looking for the stages a trader goes
through. Here is what I found.....

1. Indicator Fascination
2. Controlling Risk (Learning to survive)
3. Choppy Vs Trending Markets (Excepting losses as part of doing business)
4. The complete System Trader ( TA and discipline come together)
5. Money Management and Risk Control (Managing money to grow profit)

(parenthesis are mine)

I would like to hear  if these are accurate stages. What characterizes trading
maturity?

Dave Pyle