Anyone Using TS4 under Windows98?

Ken Low wrote:
>TS4 has been crashing.......

I have been running programs since 1982 on DOS then Windows systems. The
ONLY name brand, shrink wrapped software I have found to cause problems
(blue screens and hangs) is Netscape (which I still prefer to the
competition).

I have had serious problems. But they were all hardware related. Windows
upgrades never fixed them. If I were you, I would look first look for an
IRQ conflict by pulling all your boards from your system (except video)
and test TS4, adding boards one at a time until you have a failure.

If this does not fix your problem, replace your memory. Finally, replace
your motherboard.

A good way to prove to yourself that you have a hardware, not software
problem, is to reinstall the offending software. If things get worse,
you have a hardware problem.

Gabe Hanover