Re: FED cut forewarning

This is kind of a dumb question.
The Dec S&P futures encountered alot of supply at the 50% retracement
area or 1070.
>From what I have gathered from the preceeding comments on this
particular thread, alot of people were hurt and blown out.  The fact
remains that some "force" had the presence of mind to sell at 1070.

Is the supply the result of  resting orders to sell at this place?  Or
is there alot of
big money that in less than five minutes figures out to sell at the 50%
retracement?

Thanks in advance.

Don Thompson