TS & Floating Point Error

To enable me to better understand the Kaufaman AMA that was posted to the
list 1-2 weeks ago, I recently tried an experiment in which I substituted
the AMA for the regular MA in a standard MACD formula. Works ok; seems to be
no better & no worse than using any other type of MA.

However, if I try to optimize a simple MACD system based on the above, TS
crashes and gives a "Floating Point Error."

Could anyone offer any suggestions or explanations?

Clint