Re: FED cut forewarning

Mark,
   Yee gads !! You mean you can program your  systems to stand up to market
shocks? Totally unemotional and still on an even keel on rough seas,that is, you
can incorporate the program to absorb the sudden big waves. That maybe the only
advantage/superiority of a computer system over us puny humans. This event
trading system of yours, Is it something like artificial inteligence?