Re: FED cut forewarning

I have to disagree with you, Bob.  Since Ron went off topic first (I do not
view myself as a Clinton hater; ALL politicians are scum, IMO), I feel he
owes the list an apology.  The best thing would be for him to keep his
politcal opinions private and not subject the list to this kind of abuse.

I think you are wrong to attack fletch and TJ. I find your implication that
they waited for a post to come along to attack ridiculous!  What attack? I
see no personal attack on Ron, only a slam on Clinton.  Given Ron's
previous history of attacking others on this list, he should be able to
take a joke too!  If Ron had not  thrown in his "humorous??" aside on the
presidential penis, then this discussion would not be necessary. He clearly
wanted provoke an exchange to advance his pro-Clinton agenda.  This has
been clear from his past pro-Clinton comments.

If we cannot discuss religion on this list, then politics should be taboo
too.  As we descend into the political election season, I and others do not
want to see this list devolve into a purely political forum for those
wanting to promote their activist agendas.  Politics, AWA opinions, are
worthless.

-Tony Haas

>At 01:47 AM 10/17/98 -0500, Robert W Cummings wrote:
>Well like I said originally it was a subject about Fed cutting that went
off subject >between to list members. Its Friday the end of a long trading
week. Nothing more >than two people finishing a conversation. What was
meant to a complimentary >view of the hypocrisy of politics, politicians
for both countries were they live. That >post is about 5 hours old then you
come in and jump down Ron's throat and