Re: Is there any realiable RT data company?

Right now, the price we have for satellite internet service is probihitive
almost 500
dollars a month. The company is based in the Middle East   "ZakSat"
Yes, it will be tens of times faster and unlimilted, through our home cable tv
system.
problem with the speed is, if the websites you are surfing are slow, as fast up
to hardisk
speed, can't really benefit from the satellite service. Still too early to
seriously consider.