Re: FED cut forewarning

What I don't get is why the fed would intentionally wreak havoc with the
financial markets like that.  I have a rule that I never have a trade on
in front of an important Fed announcement, but there is just no way to
prepare for that kind of carnage.  Greenspan had to know that this would
cause some serious margin calls, perhaps bankruptcies, for potentially
50% of the traders with positions in the futures markets.  I hope he has
a clear concience about that.

Dave