Re:help with limit orders in TradeStation

I use something like this.

 If condition1 then buy ("MyBuy")at market;

ExitLong ("ExitLimit") from entry ("MyBuy") At$ + 1 point stop;

Subject: help with limit orders in TradeStation
Author: W. Lawson McWhorter
Date:  10/16/98 11:11 PM

I have been a TradeStation user for many years.  All my systems have previously
used
stops or market orders.  Now I'm trying to test something with limit orders, and
I'm
absolutely stumped.  It must be something simple I'm missing, but I'm at my
wit's end
here and was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction.

I want to get a simple limit exit working first before I move on to anything
else.  Here
is the idea in it's most basic form.

if condition1=1 then buy at market;
exitlong at entryprice(0) + 1 point limit;