Re: FED cut forewarning

Yep, been trying for years to immigrate and work as the butler/chauffer of the
world's most powerful man., even without pay. Also October, this time of the
year, people go crazy (like the market). Two nights ago, a member (governor) of
our exchange (prominent/political family) 70+ year old parents got killed
(stabbed) by their houseboy who was trying to rape their maid. The maid got stab
27 times but survive, because she is young, whe the cops came, they were looking
for the guy, and off he fell from the plywood ceiling. Sorry for this off topic,
just saying crazy things happens. My nephew had a car accident and broke his
girlfriend's legs,and my car got into a wreck  also last week, first time in
years.