Re: E-Mini Quotes Lead S&P

I would bet even some of the locals got hung yesterday?  But they do kinda
stick together in small group down there so its more like every group for
itself...mb

:In this kind of market conditions (volatility) its every man for himself
:!!(even the brokers)
:
:
:James F. Mazzulla wrote:
:
:> MB wrote:
:> >.....The locals are figuring this all out and they will
:> >have no mercy on anyone...............
:>
:> I have to wonder who's going to be willing to make a
:> =reasonable= market when getting tagged big time occurs with
:> increasing frequency. Might as well forget about anything
:> other than "even".
:
:
: