Re: Bear Trap

Robert,
    Have some sympathy for us, it is our sweat and blood so that you can have
cheap
products to use and has one of the highest living standards in the history of
mankind
 in prosperous America.The loans should have been prudently given in the first
place by the lenders!! Its not that a gun was put against their head in giving
out loans, but also selfish interest also.If you can only see how other people
lived their lives in these countries. Yes, they have greedy politicians and even
greedier local business monopolists too! That's why the cream of these countries
are all flocking to immigrate to America.
Losing these productive members of their societies, eroded further the hope of
these
countries.