Re: BMI cuts services

tim

here in tampa " cable feed " - service has been less than  " my dog's crap  " for
weeks -
options has been even worse for months -

my concern is..... - i have been paying Champaign prices for stale  " dung "

- contract ????      don't recall signing for delayed  " stale dung  " -
signed for the Champaign "dung "....... fresh smellin'  arromatic kind  !!

seems to me, they made major changes to the dumpster months ago by switching from
the arromatic to the non-arromatic .  Whether the problems are soly related to
Bridge
Communications is irrelevant for the consumer -

btw -  what was that " class action "  judgement that was handed down against Signal
either last yr or early this
year  all about ?

fletch