Re: E-Mini Quotes Lead S&P

>Right after the discount rate cut, the BMI cable E-Mini quotes were 10+
>handles ahead of the big S&P. I've also been finding that watching the
>E-Mini bid/ask and bid size/ask size gives a more timely quote than SP8Z
>under normal conditions.

Did you know BMI is planning to discontinue transmission of BidSize and
AskSize on 11/1/98?

ALL BMI USERS should write to BMI immediately and let them know we demand to
have the Size transmitted and if they don't we'll all  drop them like a hot
potatoe. You  can  write to ALL of the following:

ccideas@xxxxxxx;
tsbmi@xxxxxxx;
csbmi@xxxxxxx