Re: Re: Re: Indicator lag

Well, Mark, I 've been around so long I may be forgetting some things.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I may be doing it. I use unsplit
EOD data, and have adjusted all my indicators to transit a
split without a large discontinuity by multiplying the prices
after the split until the period ("length") of the indicator.
"Length" bars after the split all prices used by the indicator
are continuous (normal?), so no post-split multiplication is needed.
This ain't perfect, but it's close.

donc