Re: AIQTradingExpert

DTU does allow import into AIQ files. I sent this same message to krzysdeb early
this morning but he's been flooding all the mail lists since with the same
request. I wonder if it's a legitimate request since he sends a list of all the
programs he has available (and their current retail price) if you send him a
response.

Ted