Re: BMI - Changes in Options Data

Dear DBC President:

Your plan to drop BidSize and AskSize is totally unacceptable. Like many
other  traders, I use the BidSize and AskSize information. This is very
valuable information and not broadcasting it will seriously compromise your
service. Futhermore, it will dimiish your competive edge  with other data
vendors.  While BMI service currently costs more than other data feeds, it's
worth it  because you broadcast the BidSize and AskSize information.
However, I can't justify spending more for less.

When you stop broadcasting this information, I and many other long term  BMI
customers will onsider switching our BMI service to another data feed
vendor.