Re: LFG ALERT

Let me begin, I had a story to tell you .........

What I experience before is this (in our family business). In our industry, we
have an
association, so even business rivals are known to each other personally,
actually friendly
terms in social occasions. When one of our rival companies went belly up, of
course the
creditors came in, and a major auditor company, this auditor company sent us a
letter
to verify if we owe the bankrupt company some money, we replied of course not,
we never had any transaction with them. What the owner did, was, he created
lots
of bad accounts, uncollectibles which were fictitious, to show why they had a
big loss
to the creditors.

Am not saying LFG does this but some people we know did it to us.