Re: Assistance

In a message dated 10/14/98 10:14:14 PM, gordon@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Does anyone have a
copy  of these articles? Or know where each can be found - preferably
available on the internet  (but if not, anywhere) -  there are great
problems obtaining scholarly works from outside the US and as I am in
Australia, its impossible.
 The articles are
1.	Lukac's MS Thesis at Purdue titled "Similarity of Technical Trading
Systems and Market Efficiency
 Implications"
2.	Lukac, Brorsen, and Irwin " A comparison of Twelve Technical Trading
Systems"
Thanks
Gordon Pelletier

Gordon,  I think Ed Dobson at Traders Press sells both of these.

http://www.traderspress.com/

They are more like small books than articles (but not expensive).

Chuck LeBeau
http://traderclub.com/