Re: LFG ALERT

>Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:49:48 -0500
>To: knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>From: Robert W Cummings <robertwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: LFG ALERT
>Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>I'm an IB with LFG and nobody I've spoken to has confirmed this grapevine
story as being true.
>Its late so the people I normally talk to are gone but I spoke with our
globex folks and they said this was news to them. Earlier Jim asked about a
clearing firm that had a 47 million dollar margin call this morning.  I
called our margin dept and they said it wasn't LFG and didn't know anything
about who it might be. If I find out any different I will let you know. But
for right now business as usual at LFG nite trading and if they were below
required reserves I don't think they would or could be trading tonight.