Re: MyTrack

You wrote:
> Clint:
> I have been using MyTrack for about 6 mos (the free version) and it
> works very well. It is delayed 10-20 minutes but for my purposes it
> serves me well. It has an amazing database of equities and futures
> for US & Canadian exchanges, plus online news and alarms. Strongly
> suggest downloading the free version & try it for a while. If you
> want real-time it costs extra but is still about the least
> expensive around. IMHO it beats Signal or PC Quote hands down. I
> have no interest in the company - am only a satisfied user.
> Regards, RDR

I just tried out MyTrack today and the free version does not plot
intraday charts.  Even Quote.com provides live charts that plot
every 15 minutes.  MyTrack looses my vote due to the lack of
reliable intraday charting.

- Hacker

---
Dark Hacker             |  Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."