Re: We were again blah blah

Dans un courrier daté du 14/10/98 19:32:25  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 I agree from what I've seen from Neal has just been sharing not prospecting.
 Neal I believe is one of the good guys and he might even wear a white as
well.

 Robert

Neal is sharing nothing else  than his incredible hate against Omega and
trading systems, or anything that could be related - even from far- to Omega
(trading systems and the like).

I'm still wondering if any of his post could have been of any POSITIVE help to
me, carrying an ounce of useful information: The answer is no, excepted that
it's a measurement on how  getting an obsession could drive one of my
contemporary, unfortunately not alone in this case.

More, he claims  and hammers  (without bringing any proof ) that trading
systems and backtesting are nothing  else than windbag work.
Said once,twice, OK., this is freedom of speech.
Fifty times,it's enough.., sorry, too much.

Frankly, I ask to myself what  all of us are still doing on this list by
reading these nonsenses:

1-Sell all of your trading software at evil price,  and go  open an account to
the famous broker ( you know, this one that feels the market at his fingertips
and smell it with his moving ears).

2-Take some courses (for free as starter).
(from a recent  NW post:)
>For those of you who are interested in courses contact carcc101@xxxxxxxx He
>offers some free basic futures and options courses and he is a former member
>of the Merc and teaches with me from time to time. Thanks for your time and
>patience. Again, Tom is gone, kaput.

If this "good guy" has some debt to solve with the company, if he was a fair
guy he could  do this outside the list and  not take us hostages as he did for
6 months.
If he cannot write a trading sytem that works I can also help him.

I wrote 'if", you noticed?...

This list was named Omega _List, not OK_Corral_ List.

-Pierre Orphelin
Yes, I have a web site.