Re: We were right again blah blah

Trader Jack recently offered some Golden Insights for newbies and wannabe
daytraders.  IMHO, the road to success starts at the signposts that Jack has
erected, excuse the expression.

For anyone who is, or about to, follow Jack's advice I would suggest that
you spend a lot of time on exit strategies and money managenent techniques
that fit your style and personality.  IMHO, we seem to focus the majority of
our efforts on trade entries only.

No one ever made a nickle entering a trade, profit and protection of capital
is a function (no, not the blah blah function) of the trade exit.  As I've
said before, the Holy Grail dances near the exit door.

Best regards and profitable trading
Rod