Re: IT'S A BEAR MARKET

Oh! Omega Spam!  Where are you come out and play!  You little Bear you, the
Bull is at your door step and has your lunch.   You have been very quite
lately on the list since you predicted the bear move.  Guess you have
covering your shorts and adding to my liquidity, thank you.  Just so you'll
remember the post are below when the SP 500 was 979.00 to day its 1010.00
If you can be so wrong about the market then how correct can you be with
your defense of Omega?

:So seems that the trend is for the SP is down according to Omega Sam, I'll
buy it just for all of you doom and gloomers. Doom a Deee Doom, Doom a Deee
Dooo, watch out new highs here we go!
:
:mb

Is there any doubt among the members of this list that we are now in a full
fledged stock bear market?  Is there anyone whose indicators are bullish?
Anyone NOT looking to press the short side?  I'd be interested in hearing
about any indicators that are forecasting higher stock prices in the
intermediate term...

Good trading,
The Omega Man