RE: reinstalled windows

The error you are receiving refers specifically to the ODBC (Open DataBase
Connectivity) Drivers, they serve to facilitate inter program communication
in TS, (symbol universe database etc.) A copied TS installion needs the
information from the odbc.ini and odbc32.ini files to work (as these files
contain ODBC settings from a number of applications it is not advisable to
over-right them with your old ones.)

Reinstalling the program, over the top of the old one, where ever you move
it to, will allow a correctly configured installation, whilst retaining
workspaces and other settings.

Regards Joel