Re: Winning

At 10:30 AM 10/13/98 +1000, gordon@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Maybe we should all respond yes to Jim. He would not know who was genuine
>and who was playing his flute, we would get the systems so they could be
>sent to the appropriate authorities as demonstrable crap, he could spend a
>few hours of his time learning not to spam the list and a few more hours
>talking to the authorities. No ?
>Gordon Pelletier

As long as Jim Cox has a selfless interest attached to bullseye were safe.
What scares me is he might someday give bullseye away to newbies. Scary
thought huh!!!!!! Jim on a personal note the next time you get the notion
this would be a good idea to offer bullseye on this list immediately go
slap a cop. He will beat the S...'t out of you put in jail a couple of days
then you will be satisfied with self abuse and you will save this list
many, many post messages.

Robert