Re: OMGA Hits New Lows

At 12:28 AM -0400 10/12/98, Robert W Cummings wrote:

>Okay you made me go look the stock up and stop guessing. I'm a broker so I
>can't make a public recommendation concerning this stock. But you were
>right Jim. For those who would like to see a break down of this stock this
>is a site I use all the time, works great for spot checking a stock and its
>free.
>http://www.vectorvest.com/stockreport/index.phtml?vvnumber=1011

Interesting site. The following URL works better for non subscribers:

http://www.vectorvest.com/

To summarize their recommendation:

------------

Recommendation (REC): OMGA has a Sell recommendation. REC reflects the
cumulative effect of all the VectorVest parameters working together. These
parameters are designed to help investors buy safe, undervalued stocks
which are rising in price, and to avoid or sell risky, overvalued stocks
which are falling in price.

<snip>

STOP-PRICE: OMGA has a Stop-Price of 2.10 per share. This is 0.80 or 61.5%
aboveits current closing Price. VectorVest analyzes over 6,000 stocks each
day for Value, Safety and Timing, and calculates a Stop-Price for each
stock. These Stop-Prices are based upon 13 week moving averages of closing
prices, and are fine-tuned according to each stock's fundamentals.

End of quote.

Bob Fulks