Re: password expiring

:My Tradestation 4.0 password expired again.  And when I got my new
:password from your system it told me that the new password would expire
:on January 10, 1999. which is about 3 months from now.  Not to mention
:that the system took over 5 minutes to generate the password.  I
:finished paying for Tradestation about 3 years ago. I am tired of having
:passwords expire on a product that I own. This is the only software that
:I own which has a password that expires. This is totally
:unnacceptable.  Please supply me with a permanent password.

I had the same problem. What I did was called Omega and got their acounting
department. Once I got a person on line, they verified that everything was
paid for and then gave me a permanent password (which will be useless if I
don't get a Y2K patch).
So far it has held up.