Real info.

Many of you expressed interest in the messages I receive from Tom. Here is
another. Isn't this a nice change from all the mechanical problems and
server problems and data problems? By the way for those of you have
questions, why not E mail him and mention I gave you his E mail
trader8@xxxxxxxxx
-----