Re: OMGA Hits New Lows

I'm commenting to much now but before I go do things I don't wanna do I
have to say this makes perfect sense.
This is exactly what they should do I just don't think they want that
gamble. They got all the money selling to the public and now enjoy a good
salary why would they want to buy it back unless they plan to expand it.
This is where I agree with Mark Brown and disagree with Pierre because I
don't think they will push the company and extend exposure but only take as
long as they can. Not saying I wouldn't do the same in their place either
after all they made it.

Robert