Re: OMEGA Hits New Lows

Wong your right but with a cheap stock like Omega one doesn't have time to
use an indicator if your in for the short term. By the time lagging
indicator has moved it would be time to sell. Unless the fundamental
picture changed then I agree but then you would be committed to the stock.
I think Omega has limited growth potential in an ever increasing
competitive market to commit capital long term. But I understand what your
saying and it could work your way.

Robert