Re: Internet and Systems (off subject)

At 10:30 AM 10/11/98 -0600, alan myers wrote:

No I think where there is the advantage of taking weak flaws in the system
people will always do that.
The S&L were before now hedge funds something will be next what that is I
don't know.

That raw talent already discovered the way to use the Internet and made
personal computers possible today.
My money is on the geek with the coke bottle glasses and no friends. Got
nothing better to do than change the world instead just getting drunk and
trying to get in all the girls pants like I did.

Robert