Re[2]: TC2000 DATA

No you can export the data in Ver 3 format, You can export any list you have
created in TC2000, we have been doing this for some time now, and find that it
gives the ability to organize, data in an effective simple matter. I have a self
exe. screen cam of the process I will send privately to anyone requesting it,
that we made for Omega's tech dept..

 I have a file on C: called Stocks and that contains 9 other folders that
contain various groups of data, and each one is a separate directory with its
own work space in TradeStation, that we use for further scans. Custom data lists
can even be created from multiple directories of this data. You can even export
and then import into one of the Omega servers, or down loaders.  I export over
4000 symbols to different files in less than 30 minutes, after I update at 4:30.
To optimize this process you need to shut down all anti virus, software, and set
you swap file size at 1 1/2 times the RAM, this keeps windows from slowing down
the process, as it adjusts the swap file size. The export process over writes
the file each day so splits are adjusted for etc. You also must make sure that
you have TC2000 set not to show splits, and make sure the exporter is not
pointed to a file you might delete from explorer, or the program will not open,
until you put the file back. I even access the export files over a network.

The new pricing is 29.00 a month for unlimited down loads.

If your real ambitious the TC2000 developers kit is on the CD, with examples of
code to call the Ver4 data as is, a .dll should attach it to TradeStation, I
think.

I do not work for Worden Brothers just a satisfied customer.