Re: Market Manipulation

All:

In thirty years of trading I don't think I have seen such blantant
market manipulation as occured in the last two days.  Wednesday and
Thursday.

In discussing these markets with other traders the concensus is that it
looked like the Fed and the Treasury was in the market selling dollars,
bonds and the S&P and buying yen.  The only thing that we could conclude
was that they were operating and manipulating the markets so that LTCM
and other large hedge funds (cronies) could unwind there positions
without the major losses that the funds were exposed too.

This is not a true fact, but just an observation on my part.

Lamont Cranston
        "who knows what evil lurks"